If you have been on Facebook today, chances are you have seen these stunning photos in your feed. I saw one early this afternoon and then suddenly they were everywhere – understandably so! These DIY Breastfeeding Art photos are STUNNING! I can see every mother who breastfeeds wanting one!
The greatest part about these breastfeeding photos is they are super simple to make and turn “meh” photos into stunning keepsakes.
I am going to give you the run-down on how to make your own breastfeeding art!
DIY Breastfeeding Art – Simple Instructions
1) First of all – you will need to go and download the app “PicsArt” onto your device. Here is a screenshot of the app in the Google Play Store:
2) Open the App and register (I used the “register with Facebook” option)
3) Make sure you allow the app to access your photos – or else you won’t be able to load and edit them!
4) Choose the photo you want to edit. – As you can see, the photo I chose is nothing special. It is a nice memory captured for myself, but I would never share it. However, in just a few moments it will be lovely and something definitely share-worthy.
5) Next you will click on “Add Photo” – this will add a second photo on top of your original. I chose a tree photo – but look around and be creative! (Side note – don’t steal pics! Check out these completely free pics at Pixabay).
Once your second photo loads, rotate and resize it so that it is positioned how you want.
As you can see, I also lowered the opacity a bit so that it blends in with the photo better.
6) And now for the best part! – Hit that little button that says “Magic” and select the filter you want. I chose “Midnight”
AMAZING!! Right? From a sweet, but boring, photo – to something stunning!
Here are a few more for you to enjoy!
Thank you Elizabeth B. for contributing this lovely photo!
Sara Jean B. This is one of my favourites!
or join our